Hi guys, I'm writing this post with a slightly guilty feeling. I haven't made a post in about a week, which is totally unheard of for The Freebie Guy. I have actually had a strange haunting feeling of guilt for not contributing much to the freebie community for a week. But fear not, because I am still here.
There are a number of reasons why I haven't posted in a week. Reason number 1 is that I've been extremely busy. This was just one of those weeks with a lot to do. The tasks that have been keeping me busy are the following:
- Work. Yes, I do have a day job. I'm a teacher and this does take a significant amount of time.
- Trying to make a decision on who to hire as my assistant. I had no idea that this would've been such a hard task, but it was. A decision like this is a huge one and you want to make sure you do it right. The good news is that I finally decided and the pursuit is over.
- Planning the future of this blog. I have great ideas. Many of my friends consider me to be an “idea man”. This is a great thing, BUT it can be a terrible thing if you don't have a solid plan. You can end up running in circles and reaching nowhere. I needed some time to make a plan.
- Tweaking some design aspects of this blog. There were certain things that needed to be optimized. As you can see, the sidebar has been redesigned, there is a Bubbleguru video that invites people to subscribe to my cheat sheets and download the Freebie Report the first time they come to this blog. If you haven't seen it, clear your cookies and refresh the page. You will like it 🙂
- Developing some marketing strategies for my “Freebie Empire“, lol. As you probably already know, I am an active participant in a number of programs that teach you to be successful online. With all the information out there, it is important to have structure in the way you implement what you learn. My goal is to combine what I've learned from my coaches and other successful internet marketers in order to help take the Freebie Industry to a different level.
- Working on information for those who have mentoring websites so that they can learn to market those sites without having to spend a bunch of money.
- Revamping the Mentoring website concept. I won't say much about this. Actually, I won't say ANYTHING about it. I will just let you wonder . . .
Those are a few of the things I've been working on. By next week, I will be back to regular posting on Monday. I have some COOL things in store and I can't wait to share them all. Yes, I know, I'm just building anticipation. I know . . .