The number one question I get when I speak to bloggers about freebie trading seems to be: “I don't live in the U.S. or Canada. Can I still do Freebies? The answer to that question is . . . maybe.
Most Freebie Sites cater to the U.S. and Canada. However, there are some sites that cater to the U.K. and Australia. Unfortunately, if you are from another country, you are not able to do Freebies at this point. Here are sites that allow U.K. and AU users:
- CashRewards: Cashrewards Git-r-free – 1 Credit (I pay $20)
- Cleaning Supplies: CleanRup Git-r-free – 1 Credit (I pay $20)
- Video Games: VideoGames Git-r-free – 1 Credit (I pay $20)
- Apple Products: Apple Products Git-r-free – 1 Credit (I pay $20)
- Kitchen Supplies: GooderThanGrits Git-r-free – 1 Credit (1 offer) (I pay $20)
- Lawn Mowers: CutTheGrass Git-r-free – 2 Credits (I pay $40)
- Gas Grills, Hot tubs, Pools: MyBackYard Git-r-free – 2 Credits (I pay $40)
- Computers: Computers Git-r-free – 3 Credits (I pay $60)
- Scooters, ATVs, Go Karts: GetAround Git-r-free – 4 Credits (I pay $80)
- Diamond rings: MakeRHappy Git-r-free – 5 Credits (I pay $100)
It is important to not that the ones that I pay more on require more offers. I would recommend starting with 1 credit sites (easier to do).