Yesterday was Thanksgiving day. Many families got together all over the United States and had thanksgiving dinner, eating a thanksgiving turkey and expressing to each other how thankful they are for many different things. I spent my thanksgiving day with friends that seem like family (since most of my family is back at home in the Caribbean) and we also shared things we are thankful for.
In this same spirit of thanksgiving, I've decided to come up with a list of 10 things I'm thankful for from the aspect of Freebie Trading. Here's what I came up with:
- I'm thankful for the many wonderful people I've been able to meet and interact with. It has made Freebie Trading so much fun.
- I'm thankful for Project Payday for introducing me to this opportunity.
- I'm thankful for The Free Lunch Room and the community-like atmosphere it has fostered.
- I'm thankful for Freebie Site Owners who take the time to address concerns at let their members know that they are highly valuable.
- I'm thankful for all the awesome promos these sites have that make freebie trading even more rewarding.
- I'm thankful for all the emails and comments I get from people thanking me for how I've helped them.
- I'm thankful for the learning opportunities we all have as Freebie Trader because of the dynamic nature of the industry.
- I'm thankful Freebie Traders who think outside the box. That really gives me additional motivation.
- I'm thankful for My Blog Mastermind mentor, Yaro Starak, who has helped me to make www.becomeablogger.com one of the best blogs on freebie trading (in my opinion).
- I'm thankful for what I see in the future of the Freebie Industry. It has grown a lot and will continue to grow in many different ways.
Those are my list that I'm thankful for. Of course, the system isn't perfect, and even in the things I'm thankful for, I'm sure I can find some faults. However, that's not what this post is about. Do you have thing you are thankful for as a freebie trader? Please share them here.