One of the things that is very important for every Freebie Trader (and for internet marketer in general). Most (if not all) freebie sites use AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) to provide support for their members. Referrals often need support via that and other instant messengers. Email is (obviously) a big thing when it comes to ANYTHING online. Social networking is becoming a relatively viral way of networking with others.
Considering all those things mentioned above, Digsby (in my opinion) is going to be one of the tools that will be widely used for internet marketing in general, not just Freebies. It is a program that allows you to keep track of all of your communication needs without having to use a bunch of different programs. Here are some of the features that makes it just AWESOME!
- One combined buddy list for all your AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, Jabber, and Facebook Chat Accounts.
- Log conversation history and find the information you need using the search-enabled log viewer, so that you can find past conversations easily.
- Manage your Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL/AIM Mail, IMAP, and POP accounts right from digsby.
- Get popup notifications when new email arrives. Clicking a popup takes you right to the message with auto-login into webmail accounts.
- Stay up to date with everything happening on your Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and LinkedIn accounts.
- You can place a widget on your blog, website (like your Free Freebie Mentoring Website), or social network profile so you can chat with visitors right from digsby.
Those are just a few of the features that makes digsby the best communication system that I've found online. If you are using my Free Freebie Mentoring Website, I highly recommend for you to use digsby, because part of the marketing program I am putting together will involve using a lot of social networking in order to to get referrals. If you aren't using my Website, I would still highly recommend it. It's just an AWESOME program. You can get it by clicking on the following link: