Who: Patricia Davis Brown
Blog: Dig This Design
Listen to This Episode
Can you take your passion and turn it into a business? I know – it's a rhetorical question. That's what this podcast is all about.
In fact, that's EXACTLY what today's guest has done. Patricia Davis Brown just LOVES design. So much so, that she started an entire online brand that deals with design, and uses her blog to grow that brand.
Wait, did I say online brand? I meant to say ONLINE EMPIRE. What do I mean? Well – just listen to the interview and you'll understand completely.
Patricia doesn't share that passion with the world in a small way – she goes all out!
Inside the Interview, We talk about:
- Why She loves Design
- Why she decided to go online
- How she Chooses what to blog about
- How she gets traffic to her blog
- The kinds of opportunities that have opened up as a result of her blog
- How she outsources to be more efficient and get more done
We talk about those points and much more. If you've ever thought about blogging about your passion, and doing it successfully, you want to listen to this interview. What am I talking about? Of course you've thought about blogging about your passion – that's the reason you listen to my podcast! Silly me.
Questions, comments, suggestions? You know exactly what to do! Leave a comment below or call the hotline at (888) 835 – 2414.
Resources Mentioned in Today's Episode
- Dig This Design – Patricia's Blog
- Professional Kitchen And Bath Plans – Her Virtual Design Company
- Patricia Davis Brown Designs – Her Umbrella site that tells about their company
- PDB Home Store – Her Home Furnishings Site