Many people have tried the freebie industry and have fallen to the wayside. As unfortunate as this is, it does happen. To be quite honest, many people will read this article and many articles on this site, apply the principles and be successful. However, there are also those that will read and not be successful – even those who will not make ANY money, or loose money. Allow me to share with you the Top 10 bad ideas a new trader can have:
- I Do not like Reading.
- There must be a way to cheat the system.
- There is only one way to be successful in the freebie industry.
- What works for you has to work for me (and in the same way).
- It is too hard to learn the system.
- I just care about making money, not helping people.
- I need to be an internet genius to do this.
- If I build it, they will come.
- I want to make money in the forums, but I don't want to take the time to post.
- Instant means INSTANT. Give me money NOW!
So there you have it – a list of what I consider to be the top 10 bad ideas a Freebie Trader can have. I'm pretty sure there are many more out there. If you can think of any, please add them below, and keep checking this list for things you should never let cross your mind.