I launched the Become a Blogger coaching club in July of 2014.
Since then, we’ve had 27 live coaching calls where members come and get their questions answered.
What I love about this is that it isn’t a cookie cutter training program.
Here’s the thing…
Listen to This Episode
As you grow your blog, you will have different problems than your friend who started their blog last year.
In fact, you will have different problems than someone else who is starting at the exact same time.
It’s great to have courses. We have 14 inside the coaching club. However, it’s much better to have something that’s a little personalized. That’s what those coaching calls are.
In this podcast episode, I will share seven questions that were asked by your peers along with my answers to those questions.
The questions answered in the episode are:
- Can You Give Me Tips for Creating an Autoresponder Series?
- Should I wait for Professional Equipment before doing a launch webinar?
- What’s the Best Lead Magnet for Getting People on Your List?
- How do I create a good survey?
- What’s the best way to backup my WordPress Blog?
- Should I watermark my videos to prevent copying
- How Can I Retain Members in My Membership Site?
If you would like to hear my answers to the questions, I would encourage you to listen to the episode.
And if you’d like to join the Become a Blogger coaching club, use the coupon code “episode250” and get a special discount for podcast listeners only.
Note: When you enter the coupon code “episode250” during checkout, you will find out how much of a discount it is. It’s a surprise 🙂