When it comes to building a blogging business, you will always have questions.
It doesn’t matter what stage you are in the game, that will still apply, and it’s a beautiful thing because it means that there’s always new to learn.
As a part of my Become A Blogger University, I hold live Q&A sessions at least once per month.
So I thought I’d share seven of those questions with you along with my answers.
Listen to This Episode
Inside This Episode
My live Q&A sessions are exciting to take part in. Members get to ask so many questions live on a call.
I’ve been thinking about these questions and realized that if my members are asking them, it’s very possible that you might have some of the same questions.
So, here are the questions:
- What are the best video hosting services for protecting content?
- Do I need to create an LLC to protect myself from lawsuits?
- When Do I Have Enough Content To Start Promoting My Blog?
- How Do You Control What Shows For Your Title And Description In The Google Search Results?
- What are some strategies for getting Youtube subscribers to join your email list?
- Landing pages, squeeze pages and sales pages – what are the differences?
- Can you send autoresponders with a free Mailchimp account?
What you may notice from the sessions is that they are pretty laid back and that I try to answer them in detail.
If other members have input, they are free to share. It’s all about learning TOGETHER.
So if you’d like to hear my answers to the above question (or would just like to experience how the questions generally flow, you should definitely have a listen.
Lastly, if you’d like to join the Become A Blogger University and take advantage of these live Q&A Sessions as well as our monthly courses and access to the community forums, click here.
- Vimeo Pro
- Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin – See my Review
- 149 The Ins And Outs Of Starting An Official Business In The United States – With Mike Montali
Some people prefer to read along with the podcast episode. Others actually prefer to read than listen. If you are one of those people, not to worry. I’ve got a transcript right here for you 🙂
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show