I'm on Pinterest, but I have to be honest – I didn't get it.
I've seen that there are a bunch of people getting a ton of traffic from Pinterest, but how can it help me?
Well, if you've asked these questions before, you're questions are about to be answered.
Listen to This Episode
Inside This Interview
Whenever I have someone on this show more than once, you know it's because they've got something special. That's definitely the case for Lauren Greutman from I Am That Lady.
In our previous interview, she really offered a ton of value teaching us how to land media exposure for our blogs.
Well, a few days ago, I say something she posted in a private Facebook Group we're a part of.
In that post, she spoke about a very specific Pinterest Strategy she used that caused her Pinterest traffic to look like this:
Can you see why I had to get her on here?
It's like from one day to the next, Pinterest became alive for her.
It's obvious that she gets something that I have no clue about, and you know – she definitely over delivers in this interview.
In this interview, Lauren Reveals:
- Whether Pinterest can work for bloggers outside of niches like DIY, recipes and all that stuff
- How to rotate boards for maximum effectiveness
- How using Group boards can really help drive traffic
- How to find the right group boards
- How often she posts on Pinterest
- How she tracks her Pinterest activity to see what's working
- How you can use Pinterest parties to boost traffic quickly
She also went into detail about how she organizes her Pinterest boards and pins and when I saw her page, it all made sense.
Check it out for yourself (click on “see on Pinterest”):
I can now say that after doing this interview – I GET IT. FINALLY! Not only do I finally get it.
I decided to take action and reorganize my Pinterest Page. Check that one out too (and follow me).
Then, when you're done, lets go out there and Rock the world of Pinterest together 🙂
- Episode 147 – My first interview with Lauren
- Lauren's blogs:
- Lauren's Pinterest boards
- Lauren's “Best Of…” board on Pinterest
- Ahalogy – A tool that helps you schedule your Pinterest pins
- Viral Tag – A tool that increases the virality of your pins on Pinterest
Some people prefer to read along with the podcast episode. Others actually prefer to read than listen. If you are one of those people, not to worry. I've got a transcript right here for you 🙂
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show