Building your email list is one of the most important things you can do as a blogger.
Listen to This Episode
It allows you to nurture relationships with your subscriber, keep them coming back for more and turn them into raging fans. Not just that, but it's a way for you to turn those fans into customers, and who doesn't like customers? I know I do 😉
But the question remains – how do you grow your email list? And the answer is simple – Give them a reason.
You can do this by creating a free gift that helps your website visitors solve a very specific problem. In today's episode, I cover just that. I talk about:
- What you need to do BEFORE creating your free gift
- How to create eBooks and Reports
- How to create Audio gifts
- How to create Videos
Resources for this episode
- CanStockPhoto – For royalty free images
- Wikimedia Commons – For free images
- MorgueFile – For free images
- Audio Technica ATR2100 USB – USB Microphone
- Audacity – For recording and editing audio
- Screenflow – For recording your screen on a Mac
- Camtasia – For recording your screen on PC or Mac
- Modern Ekklesia – Rodlie Ortiz' blog
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it. I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences. If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show