Business gets complicated. That's a fact.
In this simple episode, I talk about some of the things I've been doing to simplify my business.
Listen to This Episode
I don't know about you, but when it comes to building my online business, it just always seemed as if there are so many things to be done. Creating content, responding to emails, Creating products, promoting affiliate products – where do we find the time?
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest. STOP THE MADNESS! Lets simplify things RIGHT NOW so that we can get more done!
Here are some of the things I cover:
- The top 3 things I work on in my business
- How I've simplified my emails to be able to respond quickly
- Using similar systems on multiple blogs
- How to simplify your promotions to be more effective
- How to simplify your social media engagement
That's pretty much what I deal with in this episode. Lets stop making things over-complicated. Lets keep it simple.
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
Resources for this episode
- Five Steps to Managing All Your Email in 30 Minutes or Less – where I go into details what I did to manage my email more efficiently.
- Interactive Biology blog – my Biology blog which I simplified to look like my Become a Blogger blog.
- HootSuite – what I use to manage all my social media accounts.
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show