2013 was a great year.
Here's a quick summary of what has happened with my 2 blogs:
Listen to This Episode
- Traffic has increased tremendously
- As many as 68K unique visitors last month
- My email list is over 19K
- Almost 5 Million video views on Youtube
- Over 9000 likes on my Facebook page
This traffic is increasing without hardly ANY work on my part over the last 2.5 years.
Become A Blogger
- 10-15K Unique visitors/month
- Each podcast episodes get 800-1000 downloads in the first week and up to 2700+ total downloads
- Over 13K email subscribers
- Successfully launched a multi-author model
- 2,100 daily email subscribers
- 1,800 likes on my Facebook page
- 1,700 Twitter followers
Over the last year, I tried different strategies for growing my online business – some worked, others didn't. In this episode, I basically dive into a review of my efforts in 2013.
Why? Because we're going into 2014 and I'm about to make some MAJOR changes.
Here's the fact – If you aren't changing, you aren't growing (click here to tweet that)
In the next podcast episode, I'm going to be making a huge announcement and talking about my plans for 2014. The purpose of this episode is to set you up for that one. So, go ahead and have a listen.
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show