Listen to This Episode
Are you using Facebook to grow your blog?
Is it working for you? Are you looking for some tips.
Well in this interview, you'll learn about how Amos is using Facebook effectively to build his audience.
Inside This Interview
With over 1.2 BILLION people, it's obviously a force to be reckoned with, and if you're looking for a place to get the word out about your blog, don't overlook Facebook.
In recent weeks, I've made the decision to focus my social media efforts on Facebook, and because of that I will be doing a series of interviews with people who can teach me about Facebook.
Well, Amos Johnson is the first of those people. When he contacted me and told me that he was doing some pretty cool things on Facebook that were yielding very positive results, I just had to get him on the line to share that with you. Here are some of the things we get into:
- How to get specific with who your audience is
- How he used Facebook ads to accelerate the growth of his blog
- What to say in your Facebook ads
- Where to direct people to when using Facebook ads
- How often you should be posting for maximum engagement
- How to use Facebook ads to test a concept
- What you can do with a $100 budget
Personally, I've always been a fan of Free traffic. Quite frankly, I'm starting to see that paid traffic can be a great way to get a quick jump start – whether it's for building traffic or for selling products. This is something that I will be playing around with in the future.
If this is something you've been thinking about, then you definitely want to check out this interview. Tons of value in it. Enjoy!
- AmosJohnsonJr.com – Amos's website
- amosjohnsonjr.com/prosper – free MP3s from Amos focused on, “how to create a guidance brought business and create prosperity God's way.”
- Apps used in managing and posting on social media:
- Some people who have influenced Amos:
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show