If you are going to be successful in this industry, you will be dealing with a lot of referrals. They will be contacting you, and you will need to respond to them promptly. If you were to type out a message every single time someone contacts you, you will spend countless hours doing this, and won't have time for much else. This is why it is ESSENTIAL for you to develop some templates that you can just copy and paste. It is a good idea to have a number of these set up for the different situations you might come in contact with. Here are some sample templates, based on what I have done, that you can use.
Feel free to modify them for your personal style. There might be things that you would want to take out, and things that you would like to add. Please do so. Make them yours. These are only a starting point, based on what I've been doing. You might do something totally different than what I do, and that's great, as long as it works. Use this as a starting point.
The way I have approached this is by making a text file (in microsoft word or any other text editor/word processor) for each of the following situations. When I need to use one, I just open up the corresponding template, copy it and paste it into the PM that I'm sending.
Getting started Template
Well Hello there [you]
Thanks for contacting me. I am looking forward to working with you. I would love to help you get started. However, I don't want to just pay you, I want you to have the resources you need to become succesful in this industry. I'm assuming that you have done a good amount of reading before contacting me, and are familiar with the industry, at least in general. If not, I will help you get started. The first step would be getting you paid for going green at a number of sites. There are a few important reasons for doing this. First of all, it gives you some relatively fast cash to get you started. Secondly, it teaches you HOW to go GREEN.
The last reason this is so important is because it gives you sites in your portfolio that you can use to get referrals, which is where the real money is. Now, lets get you started. I have some sites that I am currently working on. If you scroll to the end of this message you will see all of the sites that I am currently offering.
Also, I recommend that you start with free offers or offers that are inexpensive ($1 trials or so). If you do this, you will spend less than $5 to start, and everything else will be from your profits. I also recommend that you look for offers that usually credit instantly, or in a relatively short period of time.
* THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT I CAN TELL YOU IS TO READ, REREAD AND KEEP READING! There are a lot of important points that you NEED TO KNOW in order to be successful in this business. The FLR forum is a great place to find answers to the questions that you have.
* It’s a Good idea to use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers bring unnecessary issues.
* Set your browser to accept all cookies.
* Disable any Popup Blockers and Anti-Virus programs.
* Before completing your first offer, you must CLEAR COOKIES and re-login to the freebie site. Then complete the offer.
* After completing the offer, leave browser window on the confirmation page for 10 minutes.
* If you aren’t credited instantly or within the specified time, do not panic. It takes a while sometime. Also, there is a risk that some offers will not credit. In some cases, you can submit a Manual Credit Request (MCR). However, most sites are moving away from this because of the amount of fraud that arises.
* NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO CLEAR COOKIES BETWEEN OFFERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE WORKING ON THE SAME FREEBIE SITE. IF YOU START ANOTHER SITE, YOU NEED TO CLEAR COOKIES. SO ONCE AGAIN, LET ME EMPHASIZE, DO NOT CLEAR COOKIES BETWEEN OFFERS!
List of Sites:
I'm looking forward to working with you.l If you have ANY Questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
After you set up a trade
Hi [you], I'm looking forward to working with you. I set up the trade in the trade manager, so you need to go to your trade manager and confirm it. When you have done that you can go ahead and signup at the site using the following referral link:
http://40.macrobucks.com/?referral=xxxx (insert your referral link here)
When you have greened, send me a PM and let me know. As soon as I confirm your status, I will send you the payment via paypal. Looking forward to your success.
Congratulations [you], you are green at XXX (Insert site here). Keep it up. You are doing a great job. I have sent you your payment via paypal. The money is in your account. I remember when this first happened to me. It was such a great feeling. I hope it feels as good for you.
I completed the trade in the trade manager and as soon as you do the same, we can leave feedback for each other. This is good because it increases our trade rating. The higher your trade rating, the more people will trust you.
This are the steps to completing the trade and leaving feedback:
1. Click on Trade Manager.
2. Click on “Trades Awaiting Completion”.
3. By our trade, click on “received” indicating that you you received the cash.
4. Go back to the Trade manager and click on the trade ID of our trade
5. Click “Leave Feedback” and leave your feedback. You are the seller and I am the buyer.
Lets get you going on another site. How about XXX (insert site here). If you would like to move forward with that site, let me know and I will set it up in the trade manager. After you confirm it, you can go ahead and green on that site. Happy Greening!
Problems getting credit
Hello again. It can sometimes get frustrating when you don't immediately get credit for an offer that you completed (especially when the offer claims to credit instantly). However, when an site claims that the offer credits instantly (or any other given time), it is giving you an idea of what can be expected based on what has happened in the past. However, this is not always accurate. It can take hours longer than estimated and in some cases even days. So do not panic. This is one challenge in the industry that you must expect and deal with accordingly.
I can assure you that the freebie site wants you to get credited. If you don't get credit, they don't get paid. So it is in everyones best interest that you get credit. If the offer has taken 2 days longer than expected, you can submit a Manual Credit Request (MCR), depending on the site. Many sites are moving away from this, but some are still doing this. Feel free to contact the administrator of the site, and they are usually happy to help.
It is important for me to note here that these are SAMPLES that you can modify to suit your situation. Feel free to use them, and if they are of any use to you, leave some positive comments here 🙂