The worse thing that can happen when doing method 1 is that you complete an offer and not get credit for it. The reason for this is that if you do not get credit, you do not get paid. Now, that's definitely no good. You've wasted money, an offer, and time. In order for you to get credit for the offers that you complete, there are some steps that you need to take. Here are some instructions that will help:
- Disable any Anti-virus software that you might be using. This isn't 100% necessary, but recommended by some. I haven't done this and haven't had problems. There are some Anti-virus programs that do stop the transfer of cookies.
- Disable all Popup Blockers.
- In Firefox: Tools > Options > Content > Uncheck “Block Pop Up Windows”
- In Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Pop Up Blocker > Turn off
- For instructions on all other popup blockers, click here.
- In Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Check “Accept cookies from sites”
- Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Move slider to accept all cookies
- One of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS to remember is that before completing an offer, you need to CLEAR ALL COOKIES. When you have done that, you need to re-login to the freebie site, then complete the offer.
- In Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Select “Clear Now” Under “Private Data” > “Cookies” and “Cache” need to be selected > Then click on Ok.
- Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Delete Temporary Internet files
- When you have completed the offer, leave browser window on the confirmation page for 10 minutes.
- If you aren’t credited instantly or within the specified time, do not panic. It takes a while sometime. Also, there is a risk that some offers will not credit. In some cases, you can submit a Manual Credit Request (MCR). However, most sites are moving away from this because of the amount of fraud that arises.
- NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO CLEAR COOKIES BETWEEN OFFERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE WORKING ON THE SAME FREEBIE SITE. IF YOU START ANOTHER SITE, YOU NEED TO CLEAR COOKIES. SO ONCE AGAIN, LET ME EMPHASIZE, DO NOT CLEAR COOKIES BETWEEN OFFERS!
Basically, you want to ensure that the cookies are being transfered without a problem. This is how the sites communicate with each other so that you can get credit. It is important to know that it is possible for you not to receive credit for some reason or another. However, by taking the steps outlined above, you will be able to maximize your success. I have done approximately 60 Offers, 3 of which never credited.
Do you have questions about the Crediting Process? Post them by clicking here or responding below.