Ok, so you know who your ideal target person is (also called your customer avatar).
Listen to This Episode
That's exactly what Dr. Nicki called in to ask, and in this episode I give a very simple, step by step answer.
You will learn exactly what to do once you know who you're trying to reach.
Understanding who you are trying to target with your blog is a fundamental thing that many bloggers don't think about. This is a problem.
If you don't know who you are targeting, you will never really know what kind of content you should be making nor where to find them.
However, once you've defined who they are, you've still got lots of work to do. In this episode I cover:
- What you need to know about your ideal target person
- A quick and dirty (not really dirty) way to come up with a ton of valuable content
- Where to find your person
- How to get them to visit your site
- How to LOVE your person. Yes, I said LOVE
- How to go above and beyond what everyone else is doing
Lots of valuable content here that I hope you enjoy. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Call the hotline @ (888) 835 – 2414
- Episode 104 – I discuss how to find your ideal target person in this episode (among other things)
- Reverse Diabetes Holistically – Dr. Nicki's Site
- Facebook Groups
- LinkedIn Groups
- Google+ Communities
- Twitter Search
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show