Do you ever find yourself struggling with so many things on your plate?
How do productive people get so much done?
Listen to This Episode
The secret has to do with one word – FOCUS!
In This Episode
The REAL reason is because THEY put so much on their plates. It's not really that they don't have enough time, it's that they don't have enough FOCUS.
Does that sound like you? If I were to be honest, it does sound like me at times, but there are ways to fix it, and that's what I talk about in today's episode.
More specifically, I cover the following:
- What a physics equation can teach you about focus (and yes, it's painful).
- The KEY AREAS you need to focus on when building a blog.
- How to focus your blog topic
- Discovering the right target audience to focus on
- Should you “Be Everywhere”?
- Focusing on your Mission
I seriously think that if YOU were to really take the time to find your focus, you will be able to accomplish MUCH MORE with what you're doing online.
“A Jack of all trades is a master of none!” Don't be a Jack, be a master!
Makes sense? Let me know what you think in the comments area below!
Listener Questions / Feedback
- Dr.Nicki from reversediabetesholistically.com called in to give some suggestions on adding a Facebook group for Become a Blogger.
- James Bitter from businiche.com called in with a question on how to nail down the right audience for his blog.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Call the hotline @ (888) 835 – 2414
- BAB Facebook page – The Become a Blogger fan page on Facebook.
- Interactive Biology – My other blog that I mentioned in the podcast.
- Episode 104 – The episode where I talk about how to create a specific customer avatar for your blog with some detailed and specific examples.
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show