Has it ever been a struggle for you to decide what to start a blog about?
Are you one of those people who have been thinking about blogging for a while, but not sure what topic could keep you going AND become a success?
Listen to This Episode
In this episode, I give you five of my best blog ideas. Go ahead. Steal them. I dare ya!
In this episode
Here's the thing. I'm one of those guys that is always plagued with new ideas, for better or for worse.
If I had an unlimited supply of time, I would probably have 10 blogs right now. However, I don't. So I'm passing these ideas on to you. Why? Two main reasons:
- So that you can steal them and go and do something HUGE
- So that you can understand the process I use for choosing niches (more important than that first one)
If you understand the process, then you will have a better idea of how to choose a topic that's right for YOU. That's what it's really about.
Here's what the process looks like:
- Choose a hot industry
- Think of a unique angle
- Narrow down on your target audience
- Decide on the type of content you will be producing
- Decide on a monetization strategy
- Have a traffic generation strategy.
For all five of the niches I talk about in this episode, I go through that process and come up with a plan that I think can really work. What are the five niches?
Well, I guess you're just gonna have to listen to the episode to find out 😉
- Warren Gibbons from Salt Water Aquarium Secrets called in to give me feedback on my last episode where I spoke about why I want to make a lot of money with my online business. He also shares a little about his passion for wanting to help young people.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Call the hotline @ (888) 835 – 2414
- Episode 125 – Where I spoke about how to use Social Media the right way.
- Episode 126 – The episode which Warren Gibbons from Salt Water Aquarium Secrets gave a feedback on in this podcast.
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show