Are you blogging?
Is your Blog a business?
Is your business making Money?
Listen to This Episode
A lot of people struggling with how to turn their blogs into businesses that actually make money. Well, in this episode, I share ten different ways to make money with your blog.
In This Episode
I remember back when Cassandre Beccai and I started talking about working together to build her natural hair blog. One of the first things I did was look around to see what was already out there.
What I found really surprised me. There were a bunch of bloggers in her niche with A LOT of traffic that weren't making any money – not because there was no money to be made, but because they didn't know HOW.
I've seen this with MANY people since, so I've decided to record this episode to share with people whenever they ask me – Leslie, how do you make money with a blog?
I cover the following 10 ways in this episode:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Providing Services
- Selling your own Digital Product
- Selling physical products
- Accepting donations
- Crowd Funding
- Live Events
- Bonus tip: Be creative
Now of course, in the actual episode, I go into much more detail, and you're gonna want to listen to that.
Question for this episode: Which of these methods have you tried and how did it work for you?
- Interactive Biology – My Biology blog
- CassandreBeccai.com – My partner blog with Cassandre Beccai.
- Eden's Heart – A line of hair products sold at cassandrebeccai.com.
- Hostgator – A product I use and promote here at BAB for web hosting services.
- Episode 051 – An interview with Marcus Sheridan sharing his story on how he became successful making money through his blog by promoting his services.
- Become a Blogger courses – A list of BAB courses available.
- Ad networks or services:
- GoToWebinar – A webinar service.
- Crowd Funding Sources:
- RoamingStartup.com – Where you can find interviews with people who have had success with crowd funding.
- Podcasts sponsors:
- Live events that one can participate in:
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show