No, I didn't do everything right.
Yes, I did make many mistakes along the way, and yes I would do things way differently if I could go back in time and talk to my old self.
Listen to This Episode
In this week's episode, I talk about ten of those things, so that you can benefit from my experience and build a blog where you can really Create Content, Inspire Others and even Change The World, while building your online business.
In This Episode
You may be just getting started with your blog, or maybe you've been blogging for a while like myself. There's always something to learn to help us to step up our game. Also, when we figure these things out, the best time to start implementing them would be NOW. What are the things I would've done differently? I'm glad you asked:
- I would've focused on my Passion from Day 1
- I would've focused on my Why from the VERY BEGINNING!
- I would've started with a Blog
- I would've built my list from the beginning
- I would've only built 1 Blog
- I would've started on on Video sooner
- I would've started my Podcast sooner
- I would've started creating products earlier
- I would've outsourced earlier
- I would've started/joined a Mastermind group sooner
So there you have it. Of course, in the actual podcast episode I elaborate on these 10, talk about why they are significant, and maybe I even included a bonus tip in there. I guess you'll just have to listen to find out 😉
- The restructuring of Become A Blogger is coming along very well. We are approving writers right now and looking forward to August 1, when Become A Blogger becomes a multi-author blog with much more FREE, actionable content. Stay tuned for more info.
- My assistant Noemi has been with me for almost 2.5 years. I would not be where I am today without her and I just want to thank her publicly for being AWESOME.
Monte from Cash Flows To You called in to ask 3 related questions:
- What made me decide to become a blogger?
- What do I do today to stay on the cutting edge?
- How many sites do I currently manage?
If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the show, feel free to call the hotline at (888) 835 – 2414
- Cash Flows to You – Our caller in this podcast, Monty's website.
- Blog Mastermind – Yaro's mastermind group that helped me a lot in starting my blog.
- Yaro Starak – One of my early models in building a blogging.
- My blogs other than Become a Blogger:
- YouTube – The number two search engine next to Google.
- iTunes Podcast Directory – a good way to reach other audiences.
- Conferences I've been to:
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show