What does the future look like for Become A Blogger?
How do you fit into that picture?
What is my vision, and why am I almost crying? (What?)
Listen to This Episode
That's what this episode is all about. Well, not as much about the crying bit, but you'll have to listen to see what I mean.
Oh, and to follow me on Facebook as I mentioned in this episode, click on the Facebook Follow button below. Please note: This is my PERSONAL account. Do NOT connect with me on Facebook if it's for promotional reasons. This is all about RELATIONSHIP!
In This Episode
Become A Blogger has changed a lot over the years, and it's about to go through some more changes.
- How my passion for entrepreneurship was ignited.
- My experience in Germany when I couldn't afford to buy food and what that story had to do with my vision for Become A Blogger
- How last week's interview with Michael Stelzner is impacting the direction of Become A Blogger
- What exactly my vision for Become A Blogger is
- How do I plan on getting there
- What's in it for you, and how you fit into the overall equation
If you've ever heard me be passionate about a topic, you ain't heard nothin yet (yep, I spelled it like that). So if you've benefited from Become A Blogger AT ALL in the past and care about the future of this community, I encourage you to listen in.
I mentioned on the podcast that I would make an announcement, but COMPLETELY forgot to actually make the announcement. I'm heading to Cincinnati, OH tomorrow for the Savvy Blogging Summit and will be doing a meetup on Sunday at 1pm EST. If you're in the area, check out the Facebook Event page so that we can connect there. I'd love to be able to connect with you in person.
- Pete, from All Jeeps For Sale called in to ask how he can increase SEO, create a sense of community and drive traffic to his classified website.
- Both Kathy Strand from Lean Body Works and Warren Gibons from Salt Water Aquariums Explained called in to ask about the service I use to provide a hotline for you to call in and leave questions.
If you have a question that you'd like me to answer on the show, feel free to call the hotline at (888) 835 – 2414.
QUESTION: What should we call members of the BAB community? I'd love for it to be something that's “hashtagable” 😉
- Social Media Examiner – Michael Stelzner's blog
- How I Get Over 50,000 Monthly Visitors To My Blog Using Free Traffic Sources – Where I talk about tips and strategies in increasing traffic to your blog.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – The book that fueled my passion for entrepreneurship.
- Hotline services:
- Become a Blogger Facebook fan page
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that's what floats your boat, it is all good. Here's the transcript just for you 🙂
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I've learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgeable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you're a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show
Help us Spread The Word
If you are enjoying Learning With Leslie, go ahead and leave us an Honest Review In iTunes. That'll help get the word out there by increasing our rankings in the iTunes directory, and it'll make Leslie smile 🙂