Listen to This Episode
This is a Learning With Leslie First, and I enjoyed it so much. In this interview, I got on the line with Marlee Ward to talk about . . . well . . . we had NO IDEA what we were going to talk about.
I considered this interview an experimental interview. No plan, no outline, and lets see what happens.
It turns out that Marlee was the PERFECT person to do this with. We laughed, we discussed, and Marlee shared her VERY interesting journey with us.
Now, even though the conversation started without a plan, it went in a very specific direction where Marlee ended up sharing some KILLER TIPS for anyone looking to make money from their blogs by offering coaching.
This is an EXCELLENT way to use your expertise to help out your audience, and get customers to pay you for your time.
I plan on offering coaching (eventually) and when I start, I will be coming back to this interview to listen again so that I can get started on the right foot.
Here are just a few of the topics Marlee got into:
- How to know who your target audience is. I know – you're thinking that you've heard this before, but I REALLY LOVE Marlee's take on this
- How to decide if the potential client is the right fit. If they aren't, don't work with them.
- How to get your potential client to share their compelling vision
- How to create a plan of action to help them achieve their goals
- How to execute that plan
- How to monitor results
Notice something? The first two words on all those topics are “How To”. Yep, that's just how she rolls! She really got into some practical and ACTIONABLE tips that I KNOW you're gonna love.
So stop reading this right now and start listening to the interview. Wait – don't stop yet!
One more thing before you go. When you are finished, I would LOVE to get your feedback on how you think this unplanned interview went. What did you like? What didn't you like?
Let me know in the comments section below!
Some people prefer to read along with the podcast episode. Others actually prefer to read than listen. If you are one of those people, not to worry. I’ve got a transcript right here for you 🙂
- MarleeWard.com – Marlee Ward's blog.
- Dan Kennedy – One of Marlee's models in the IM niche.
- Find Your Sweet Spot – Marlee's free 5-week eCourse guiding people where they want to go with their business.
- RX MD Marketing Solutions – Marlee's first venture in her own business, a full-time healthcare service marketing and web firm with a virtual team.
- Happy Food Healthy Life – Holly Waterfall's blog.