I don't know why I haven't done this before. It was so much fun.
I sent out an email last week asking for you guys to call in your blogging questions to the hotline, and I got about 12 questions called in. Some really GREAT questions.
Listen to This Episode
Not knowing how many questions to expect, it ended up being more than I can handle in one episode, so I'm going to have to record it in two parts (or more, depending on how many more questions come in between now and when I record the next one).
Here are the questions that were called in:
- Pete from alljeepsforsale.com asks about how to increase traffic generation to the site and increase interaction between readers and eventually build a community.
- Butch from butchgibson.com wants to know how to structure pages, posts and categories more effectively.
- Catherine Ibarra from MerelyExpressingMyOpinion.com asks if BAB has a course on Twitter. BAB has none but, I have gone on to share a few tips on using Twitter the right way.
- Dr. Nicki from ReverseDiabetesHolistically.com asks which place would be the best place to sell e-Books – through the Kindle store or through one's own website?
- Fawaz Al-Malood from FoodHandlerHQ.com asks my opinion and feedback on using video distribution services for marketing purposes.
- Gary Palmer from OregonFishShow.com asks what is the best way to add videos to iTunes.
- Jason Love from JasonLovesLife.com asks my opinion about using Tweet Adders.
- Kamil Kuczinski asks how to create a product in a niche that he is not an expert in.
So as you can see, that's a whole lot of stuff. Listen and enjoy!
Oh, and if you have a question that you'd like for me to answer in part 2 (in 2 weeks), feel free to call the hotline at (888) 835-2414 or go to the Feedback Page to ask your question directly from your computer.
Some people prefer to read along with the podcast episode. Others actually prefer to read than listen. If you are one of those people, not to worry. I’ve got a transcript right here for you 🙂
- MarleeWard.com – Next week's BAB podcast interviewee, Marlee Ward's blog.
- AllJeepsForSale.com – Pete's blog.
- Episode 107 – A post I recently made about my marketing plan in growing my blog.
- ButchGibson.com – Butch's blog.
- MerelyExpressingMyOpinion.com – Catherine Ibarra's blog
- Become a Blogger Course – Catherinen Ibarra used this course to start her blog.
- Socialize – WordPress plugin that can be installed on your blog to share your content in social media sites.
- DiggDigg – Another WordPress plugin that makes posts shareable.
- Twitter – Online social network service.
- ReverseDiabetesHolistically.com – Dr. Nicki's blog
- Amazon Kindle – Where people can sell e-Books through the Amazon Marketplace.
- E-junkie – A service that helps you sell your own stuff online.
- FoodHandlerHQ.com – Fawaz Al-Malood's blog
- OneLoad – a video distribution service formerly called Tubemogul.
- Viddler – an online video platform for business use.
- Vimeo – Video sharing website.
- YouTube – Another video sharing website.
- OregonFishShow.com – Gary Palmer's blog
- iTunes – media player and media library.
- LibSyn – where I store all of my podcast MP3 files and Biology videos.
- Blubrry Powerpress plugin – a plugin that will add the files to your blog as an enclosure that is read by iTunes.
- Feedburner – a service that helps manage feeds.
- Ten Free Videos – Video number ten in this free video series will tell you how to set up and use Feedburner.
- JasonLovesLife.com – Jason Love's blog.
- Tweet Adders – a marketing software that helps automate the processes in building social media contacts. Note: I do not recommend using this.