Who: Court Tuttle
Blog: The Blog Builders
Course: The Keyword Academy
Listen to This Episode
In a world where Google is in the business of Pimp Slapping online entrepreneurs with their algorithm updates, Court Tuttle from The Blog Builders comes along and says something like “SEO is EASIER today than it has ever been”.
How is that even possible?
How does that make ANY sense?
Well – Court doesn't just say it, he gives us practical steps to show us HOW to do SEO in today's online Economy.
In this interview, we cover:
- Why SEO is STILL relevant today
- How he went from working at Radio Shack to becoming the “SEO guy”
- How he went from doing SEO to teaching
- How To optimize your blog for the search engines
- How to do keyword research quickly, easily and for free
- What kind of numbers should you be looking for
- The secret of Orphan posts
- How to get your stuff shared like crazy
- MUCH, MUCH MORE
Court definitely has a fascinating story. And to add to the story, this is one of those interviews where you get so much actionable data that you leave on a high, equipped to do the kinds of things that will grow your business.
So pull out a pen and paper (or simply your laptop) and start taking notes.
Some people prefer to read along with the podcast episode. Others actually prefer to read than listen. If you are one of those people, not to worry. I’ve got a transcript right here for you 🙂
- TheBlogBuilders.com – Court Tuttle's blog.
- SEO For Creative Bloggers – Court's Free eBook.
- 10 Easy Ways to Make Yourself Look Like a Blogging Newbie – A perfect example of a blog post with an image that tells about the blog itself, perfect for sharing on Pinterest and other social media sites.
New Media Expo – where I met Court Tuttle.
- The Keyword Academy – a paid membership site for more in-depth SEO topics offered to bloggers and other website owners.
- The Blog Builders Podcast – Court Tuttle's newly launched podcast series at The Blog Builders.
- Keyword tools:
- Social Media Sites: