Over the last few months, I've been struggling with a few things. The main question I've been asking myself is “Why do I do what I do?”.
Listen to This Episode
Yes, we all know the typical answers we give. My answers are:
- I LOVE to teach
- I want to help people
- I want to Create Content that Inspires Others and Change The World.
- I want to equip people like YOU to do BIG things!
And if those truly are my answers, they will dictate every action I take.
Well, in this podcast episode, I talk about how I'm changing what I do to be able to accomplish more. I talk about my change in focus and my change in concept and I go into all the details.
Rather than explain those details in these show notes, I'm going to stop here. Why? Because I REALLY want you to LISTEN to it. Only then can you FULLY understand where I'm coming from.
So go ahead and have a listen, then leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts on the changes I'm making.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Some people prefer to read along with the podcast episode. Others actually prefer to read than listen. If you are one of those people, not to worry. I’ve got a transcript right here for you 🙂
- New Media Expo 2013 – where I went to last January 2013 and learned a lot from other bloggers and podcasters.
- Happy Food, Healthy Life – Holly Waterfall's blog.
- Thrift Diving blog – Serena Appiah's blog.
- The Single Status Blog – Rochelle Hanson's blog.
- Roaming Startup– Robert Harper's blog.
- Become a Blogger Community – Where you get to meet and interact with other bloggers in the community including myself.
- Biology blog – My other blog that I will start focusing more on.
- 3D4Medical.com – My newest partner at Interactive Biology.
- Become a Blogger Courses – Where you can find a list of all available courses offered at Become a Blogger.