One of my goals since starting this blog was to make Freebie Trading more popular. Yes, you probably know that freebie trading is legitimate and that you can make money. In fact, if you are reading this blog, it's VERY possible that you have made some money as a Freebie Trader. However, Freebie Trading is still a very young industry and not one that is well-known and understood by internet marketers in general.
Since starting TheFreebieGuy.net, I've had the privilege of being interviewed and mentioned by a few bloggers and websites that has helped to expose people more to the industry and I've decided to put together a list of these sites for you to check out. Lets continue to get the word out there.
1. Interview with Yaro Starak from Entrepreneurs-Journey.com. This was the most exciting one for me because it was my first interview and was with someone I TRULY respect. He is my Blog Mastermind mentor and is, in a large part, responsible for the success of this blog and my exposure to making money online.
2. Interview with Bob Lotich from ChristianPF.com. This was another great experience and I really appreciated that interview. He interviewed me because I'm a Christian who is making money online. His blog is a great place to get financial advice from a Biblical Perspective.
3. Mentioned as number 13 in the Article “52 Ways to Make Extra Money” on PTMoney.com. This article mentioned Freebie Trading as a way to make money and linked to the interview above at ChristianPF.com. PTMoney.com is another good blog on how to save money, get out of debt and live a Frugal Life.
4. 52 Ways to Make Extra Money featured on MSN Money. This was the Big one that brought Massive exposure. The article from PTMoney was featured in a way that brought a significant amount of traffic to the industry.
6. Interview with Tyrone Shum from InternetBusinessPath.com. This interview was similar to the above two interviews, in which I gave an introduction to Freebie Trading and showed people how they can get started.
This summer will be a very active one. We are going to be working on taking that exposure to the next level. Since Taking over CaliStyle101.com, my focus has begun to shift. I'm no longer an active trader, but now seek to provide a place for people to not only trade, but learn more about Making Money Online in general. Lets face it, people are facing some tough times right now with the economy the way it is. The more we can do to help people learn about legitimate ways to make money, the better.