Listen to This Episode
Since New Media Expo was right at the beginning of the year, we decided to have a discussion about Setting Goals for 2013.
What are your Goals?
How do you plan on achieving them?
Do you have a content strategy? A Marketing strategy?
Or are you just going into 2013 blindly?
Nahh, you don't want to do that, and we want to help you. So, we got together and recorded this episode. We had lots of fun with it. I knew we would, so I decided to not only record the audio, but also do the video.
So you can listen to it above, or watch the video right here:
In this episode, we also spoke about a cool resource that Crystal put together with our good friend Dan Morris. What is it? I'm glad you asked.
The Marketing Calendar Blueprint
This is something that we spoke about before in my last Interview with Crystal. When we did that interview, the Marketing Calendar Blueprint sounded like a great idea, but I hadn't checked it out as yet. Well now I have and I'm thoroughly impressed.
It's a tool to help you come up with your marketing calendar, but it really does more than that.
It helps you to narrow down on WHAT your audience wants so that you can give it to them, how to actually reach your target audience, the best ways to engage them and a number of other important factors.
Then, taking that info, you can set up a Marketing Calendar that can help you accomplish your goals for 2013 and beyond.
If this is something you're interested in, you should definitely check it out.
- New Media Expo 2013 – The conference I recently attended.
- Marketing Calendar Blueprint – More than just a tool to creating your own marketing calendar by Crystal Collins
- Savvy Blogging Summit – Annual summit for bloggers put up by Crystal Collins
- The Thrifty Mama – One of Cyrstal Collin's Blog
- Crystal E Collins on Facebook
- Day Job Knockout – Chris Deals' Blog
- 082 How to Nurture Relationships that Will Accelerate The Success Of Your Blog – Interview with Chris Deals
- 089 How to Outwit and Outlast Your Competition – With Crystal Collins – Interview with Crystal Collins