I've been writing to this blog since September of 2008 and this is my FIRST post on a Saturday.
The reason is quite simple – I'm a Seventh Day Adventist Christian and Saturday is my Sabbath – my day of REST! – YAY. Ok wait . . . don't leave, LOL. It'll be worth it. I promise 😉
Well, this morning I woke up at 5am, did my morning duties and then went on Youtube. Well, I found a video that REALLY spoke to me this morning and I had to share it with you.
This picture gives a little bit of a hint as to what it's about.
Ok, so here's the real deal – Over the last few weeks, I've been getting A TON of email. Literally, HUNDREDS of emails. However, there are a few that REALLY stand out! I've gotten messages from people ALL OVER THE WORLD who are really struggling – financially, relationally, emotionally, and otherwise.
This morning, after watching this video, I thought of you and just HAD TO share this. Why? It really lifted my spirits and I think it can lift yours too. BUT, I have some VERY SPECIFIC instructions that you HAVE TO follow in order to experience Maximum Success.
7 Steps To Achieving Maximum Success
- Step 1: Pres Play
- Step 2: IMMEDIATELY change the view to FULL SCREEN
- Step 3: Turn up The Volume to a Good Level (but one that won't disturb your neighbors)
- Step 4: Nod your head to the beat
- Step 5: Smile (this should happen naturally, but I included it just in case)
- Step 6: Leave a Comment letting me know what you felt
- Step 7: Share this with someone else who needs to feel that same thing 🙂