I can't tell you how many times I've had someone ask me something like this:
Hey Leslie, I've been blogging for (INSERT TIME PERIOD HERE) and I still can't manage to get any traffic, build my list, and make sales. Should I give up? What should I do? I CAN'T TAKE THIS! AAAAAHHHHHHH (added for emphasis)
Well, for the person who has those questions, LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE.
Listen to This Episode
In this episode, I talk about the one question EVERY blogger should answer. This will help you really take your blogging to the next level, and until you can answer this question, your blog will continue to be mediocre.
It's a simple question that goes like this – “What Makes Your Blog Different?”
Ok, I know what you're thinking – “Oh, that's it? I don't need to listen to the episode then, because I got the gist.”
Oh no grasshopper, you really want to listen, because I break it down in a way that makes it easy for you to answer that question and then take the right kind of action.
In addition to that awesome content, I also make the following announcements:
- Become A Blogger Premium is relaunched, and will be open indefinitely.
- I've reorganized the navigation of the blog. Check out the menu above.
- I will be speaking at New Media Expo in Las Vegas, NV in January. Come and meet me. I'd love to connect with you.
I also answer 3 questions that were called into the hotline:
- Carey Green from Christian Home And Family – What's more important, getting your keywords in your title or having a catchy title?
- Jason from Application Talk – Since I recommend NOT using link building software, what do I think about the enhanced distribution feature of Jetpack?
- John from Ask John English – 1. How did my Health Challenge go? 2. What other expenses, legal ramification, etc do bloggers encounter?
That's pretty much it. Oh wait, one more thing. Your Homework:
Answer the following question below in the comments – What makes YOUR blog DIFFERENT? See ya in the comments.
Loving this Podcast? Why not take it with you?
Doing so will automatically deliver the podcast to the device or service of your choice. It's actually pretty simple to do using one of the following two links.